Thursday, November 21, 2019

Vikings on Verge of Special Season

I feel like this is the Vikings best chance at a Super Bowl this year. I'm not holding my breathe on Dalvin Cook being healthy in the coming years and even then, running backs don't have the longest shelf life.

The chance of getting a bye is still possible but we will need to beat both the Packers and the Seahawks and likely win out.

I don't trust Kirk Cousins on the road in the playoffs, but if we only have to win two games at home, our chances go up by quite a bit.

I have Cerebal Palsy but sports help me forget about what I have against me. I would like to thank you guys for helping me feel accepted for who I am.

My goal is to write about the Vikings more often because I feel passionate about our fanbase and I think it is the best fanbase in the world.

I'm curious what everyone else thinks about this team? The state of Minnesota? I mean, outside of the zero Championships since the 1991 Minnesota Twins, the city regularly wins division titles between the four major sports.

Something special is around the corner for this team. I don't know exactly what that is though. The Monday Night game against Seattle will tell us a lot. Btw, cheer for Seattle to beat Philly this week. Russell Wilson doesn't usually lose two in a row.

I desperately want to get to Minneapolis soon and would love to meet some of you guys. I feel really part of something right now.

We also all have to remember that things could be worse. Most games this year have been stressful but the reality is they have been stressful because we feel close to accomplishing a goal. Winning the Super Bowl!   

No comments:

Post a Comment