Tuesday, July 19, 2022

My Side Hussle

 Over my time since graduating high school, things have changed quite a bit. I have gone from part time student to full time student, unemployed, under employed, full time work to now mid-life crisis. 

When I wake up at 6:20am everyday to get ready for work, I feel like I'll be in the cycle forever. The advice that I have always been given was never to move to a city without a job. This advice really worried me because sometimes people with disabilities don't have the same opportunity to get the jobs that their peers desire. 

I want to create a Financial Literacy course that covers important topics that aren't covered in school or other places. 

Also, life coaching and career planning along with activates for young adults to keep them meeting friends and active in the community.  

 How will this happen? That I'm not sure. I've struggled with time management lately and it is killing me. 

Here is my unfinished website of what I want to accomplish in life/business. I will need a CEO type person that can guide me in the right direction and get this project legally registered. 

https://www.dvmhelps.com/ 

Please feel free to contact me at 604-825-0532 if you want employment. 

I look forward to hearing you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment