Monday, January 1, 2018

Food For Thought - January 1st

Someone needs to create the ultimate Fantasy Sports League and we need to compete against people we don't even know all around the world. I've never been a players person, more enjoyed looking at the team aspect of sports.

Predict your Super Bowl Champion, NCAA Basketball. UEFA Europa League, Champions League, NBA Champion, Stanley Cup Champion, FIFA World Cup Champion and lastly a World Series Champion.

Getting all eight right would be nearly impossible, but if challenging yourself was your 2018 New Years Resolution than this just may be the game for you.

Picks are due by Saturday morning and there is no entry fee.

I want to inspire and make others dreams come true but that isn't possible without your guys support. I'm a firm believelier that we stress ourselves out too much with stuff that don't need to be stressed out about.

I bought a Google Home Mini on Friday to help myself be organized and stay organized in 2018. I want to make this year the best year yet but its going to take a lot of hard work and determination to get this done.

I got off too a good start last year before things out of my control got in the way and I never got back on track.

I'm going to keep track of a lot of things this year with Excel and see where it takes me in life.

Next I'll be sharing some goals that I want to accomplish in the next little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment