Thursday, March 30, 2017

Oregon Ducks are in the Final 4

Not sure what to make of it. Two Carolina schools and Two Northwest schools. UNC seems to be the favorite, they have the experience, the history is on their side.

Most years, I'm not too excited for the Final Four. This year I am. Over the last few years, Oregon Duck fans have made me feel welcomed, valued and included. I love the feeling of being a Ducks fan. I don't want this year to end.

It's going to. If not Saturday it will surely end Monday night one way or another.

Is this Final Four run making up for a brutal college basketball season? Don't think so because this basketball team was always going to be strong, but going into Kansas City to knock off Kansas has made the last few days extra special.

Teams don't give us enough credit, but at the end of the day that might be a good thing. We know what we are worth. We have all been family to each other.

I'm thankful for everything that has happened in the Ducks family. Hopefully our Ducks can reward us with a National Championship Monday night which would trigger a party in Eugene Oregon.

#AlwaysUs


No comments:

Post a Comment