Saturday, March 9, 2019

Northern Iowa to Play for MVC Title

Northern Iowa is one game away from getting to the NCAA Tournament after another nail biting win in Arch Madness this afternoon.

The team that was just seconds away from advancing to the Sweet 16 in 2016 might have a chance to exercise their demons from three years ago when they lost to Texas A&M.

After having my heart broken so many times with my teams, it only seems fitting that I am a Panthers fan. Ben Jacobson is a very underrated coach and will have his team ready. This is what March Madness is all about.

This year has been an adjustment year for me. Finding ways to watch these games have been difficult. I get distracted quickly and forget about my goals in life and in sports. If there is anyone knows ways to stream mid major games please let me know. I love watching games in the Missouri Valley conference.

I'm Canadian so ESPN+ doesn't work and other streaming services like ESPN+. Today I had a good day but wasn't able to catch the MVC semi finals as CBSSN on my IPTV box wasn't working for me and frustratingly hasn't worked since October.

As for tomorrow's game on CBS, both teams won on each others home court this year. I like Northern Iowa in the game as it's hard to bet against Northern Iowa's D. I expect a very close game as the MVC Final has usually been a really good game in the past.

I'll write tomorrow to recap my day tomorrow and explain why the upcoming week is the best week of the year for sports fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment