Sunday, March 31, 2019

My Sports pick for April 1st - Malmo Money Line

The Swedish soccer began yesterday and the title favorites Malmo began their season at 1PM ET at home against BK
Hacken.

Malmo finished third last year but that was due to a slow start last year. They were able to finish strong and grab the second to last Europa League spot.

The odds for Malmo to win are -125. For a team that has won the title the most times in the league, this seems like a safe bet for a home opener where the crowd should be in full spirts. Put a $50 down on Malmo. 

Unfortunately, I'm working tomorrow and won't be able to watch the game. In fact, I still haven't found a reliable website to stream mid level European games but I'm looking to find one this spring.

 I hope you don't get fooled today by any dirty pranks because remember it is April Fools Day.

I'll have more on my sports bets tomorrow night. Thanks for the awesome support. By the way, I'll be keeping track of my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment