Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April 2nd - Top Pick

So, yesterday I recommended Malmo to beat Hacken in the Swedish soccer league. The end result was 1-1 however Malmo did take the lead in the game so if your sports betting app has a cash out feature than you would have likely taken home $10 on a $50 dollar wager.

For tomorrow, lets go with the Houston Rockets At the Sacramento Kings. The Kings playoff hopes are all but dashed and Houston is gearing up for another playoff run.

The odds are -220 and a $60 wager should do the trick. Remember, I consistently cash out if I am taking home a bit of money. That being said, I'll keep a running total of what I'm at as best I can and will try to have one recommendation per day.

Cash out Total               Non Cash out Total
$10                                        $-50

No comments:

Post a Comment