Monday, April 8, 2019

My Pick - April 8th National Championship Game

I took a break from predicting after my gutsy prediction of Manchester City beating Cardiff City last Wednesday. Man City won easily as I expected as Cardiff City is plunging towards being relegated at a rapid rate as of late.

Total winnings as of Wednesday: $137 for for not cashing out and I'm at $77 if I wouldn't have cashed out. To clarify, I cash out only if the two teams seem evenly matched or the offer is to good to pass up.

My pick for today: Virginia -130 on a neutral court against Texas Tech. Virginia seems like a team of destiny after being the first team to get upset by a #16 seed last year. They have won two games that they easily could have lost and because of that I think they are so close that they finish it off tonight with one game to go.

Texas Tech is making a great run, I can't say I'm surprised but the way they have been winning has been impressive it reminds me of how Butler got to the Final in 2010. Texas Tech has played great defense the last few weeks but Virginia plays great defense as well and I don't think that will help Texas Tech pull off the mini upset.

A $500 bet would win you $384. Lock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment