Sunday, April 28, 2019

Canadian Premier League - Day Two

I don't know what to think about the first game of the Canadian Premier League from a quality perspective as I generally watch the English Premier League where the quality is much better. In fact, I have been trying to branch out with the soccer that I watch. Countries like Sweden, Finland or Montenegro would be interesting stepping stones in the near future. 


For instance, Sweden has a league that is in the middle of the pack in UEFA but non of their National team players play in the Sweden league. 

The team that I'm going for in the CPL is HFX Wanderers FC. I have always wanted to go to Halifax and I'm trying to plan a trip their as soon as I can. If anyone has a couch for me to sleep on please let me know. I'll pay $25 per night I stay. 


I just paid for my monthly fee on OneSoccer. It is only like 9.99 a month and I'm happy to support the new league. 

The interesting that that I noticed yesterday during the game on CBC was that Scott Russell was in the studio before and after the game. This is huge for the telecast as Scott Russell is the main anchor for the Olympics and I know that Canadians fall in love with the Olympics every two years. 

HFX Wanderers FC play Pacific FC right now so I'll have more on this later but I'm thrilled to be following HFX Wanderers FC on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment