Friday, April 26, 2019

April 26th - Top Pick

Things didn't go the way I planned yesterday. Real Madrid tied yesterday 0-0. I lost $20 oh well. I have a lock for today.

Liverpool at home vs Huddersfield Town which is a game that features the best team against the worst at Anfield.

People will always say that the odds are not as good because if you lose, you lose a lot but even after yesterday, I'm still $401 up and I probably only have a 4% chance of Liverpool not winning the game.

Liverpool needs the win. Huddersfield is already down and would be a huge surprise if they were able to hold Liverpool out for 45 minutes let alone a whole game. I'm really curious if I'm able to win money over the long term.

Thanks for always reading. Right now I feel very good about myself. Liverpool is -1600 so I would have to put down $1600.

I keep track of all my results so let me know if you want to see that breakdown. I'm 3-3 but have won all my major bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment