Monday, April 15, 2019

April 15th pick - Record 3-1

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in this, I worked a lot lately. It was a great National Championship game that Virginia escaped with a trilling win in Overtime.

A good thing to remember is that in a Title game whether it's a Stanley Cup Final or CFP Title game is that generally the time with the most history ends up winning. This is why I was very confident with picking Virginia to beat Texas Tech.

Winnings if I cashed out: 177. Winnings if I never had cashed out: 521. Either way, I would have been on the green side which is the good side.

Generally speaking, sports betting is a good way of losing money but I am going to try my best to keep myself from not losing money.

Today's pick is Calgary to win over Colorado. The ML is -125. Considering how heartbreaking of a loss Calgary had in Game 2, I believe that this will be a wake up cal for the Stanley Cup favourites.

Put a $40 down. Nothing too drastic as I never trust the the bounce of a puck.


No comments:

Post a Comment