Monday, September 23, 2019

Why I'm stressed On a Daily Basis

I'm very frustrated with everything going on. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have a work money earned ceiling  that I can't go over. If I go over the limit, which is 12,000 than I lose money off my disability money that I've earned.

This is problematic because I live in the most expensive city / region in Canada and to top everything off, the next 6 months are going to be super wet. I hate the rain.

In 2015, I was asked if I wanted to start a business. My mom even to this day wants to have say of where I live and what I do didn't want me too. In the end, nothing really got started. I was living in Vancouver at this time. Nothing seemed right. I had no motivation for anything and at times I was really struggling.

The thing is, I just want people to be supportive of my goals. I don't feel comfortable living this kind of boring life of working, get tired and repeat.

My parents want me to work a 9-5 job or something close to it, buy a place to live and live happily ever after.

I know they are doing it to keep me safe but they are ruining all the fun and not letting me shoot for the moon. I feel like I got and get ripped off everytime I'm trying do good and live life to the fullest.

I don't understand it anymore but not having confidence  to make my own decisions in fear that they will convince me not to do it is painful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment