Thursday, July 15, 2021

I'm Devastated

 I was very frustrated with the Phoenix Suns Game 4 loss last night over the Bucks'.  It has came to a best of 3 now and the longer this goes now the higher chances that it will come down to the little things which Milwaukee has been doing well. 

I still like Phoenix in the series but only if they win Game 5. That would guarantee them at least going to seven. A lower scoring game I still think favors the Suns but on the other hand having it go to a game where the margins are slim isn't fun. 

Hearing Bucks in six makes me sick. As if they have something against us. They need thicker skin. Suns in 4 really only applies to the Denver series. The last two series its been used just because.  

Game 5 is bigger than 7 right now because of the fear of losing four straight. If we get to Game 7 and we lose well it will sting but at least we can say we gave it our all. I'm not ready to go there yet. We showed enough last night to keep me confident for Saturday but Middleton scares me more than Giannis at this point. 

I am having a hard time writing anymore at this point. I want to remind fans however enjoy this next week. Your lucky as a sports fan if you get a ride like this every decade. The ride is what fans get jealous of when their team is losing. I got jealous of Golden State and Oklahoma City when they marched their way to the Finals in this last decade. For Golden State, winning the Title was just a formality. Especially the second and third time. 

But I understand the pain and suffering. The dark moments will make the great ones special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment