Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Turning Interests into Income

 When I look at my life, I kinda think it is pretty awesome! I'm striving to be a better person everyday. I have goals and plans set aside and will execute them when I have the opportunity. 

I have what is called a a strategy of life to make my life easier. Principles to live on are really what they are. 

 So here is my life strategy: 

Step 1 - Put half of your surplus after every month into a separate savings account. 

Step 2 - Turn passion into a way of making money. 

Step 3 - If your not making ends meet find a city with a cheaper cost of living. 

Step 4 - Avoid getting brainwashed. Bitcoin, sports betting and penny stocks are all profitable with right strategy and if you follow step 1 are done without money you will depend on. 

Step 5 - Don't get a car . They depreciate fast. 

Step 6 - Get into the housing market as soon as you can. Even if it's not a desirable city. It's better than paying rent. 

Step 7 - Don't go to University unless you can afford it without going into debt
 
 
Following these steps has helped me with self esteem and meaning of life. I have followed these steps the last four years and I have seen the results. 
 
My sports bet of the day is the Toronto Raptors -140 to win over the Washington Wizards. 
 
I am 13-8 on my bet of the day since May and I am confident that this pick will be a winner. 
 
In the future, I will be writing about more self growth on here than sports as I believe self growth and doing things that make you happy. 
 
I am having a very good day and feel blessed to get around to my blog. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment