Thursday, December 30, 2021

Ditch Your Day Job

 I'm a huge fan of sports and over the last few years I have made about 3,000 dollars with sports betting and Cryptocurrency combined. Two things that people say that are risky and should not attempt to do. 

The other thing that I have had success with small cap stocks. Most people don't don't invest but when they do they invest in blue chip stocks that will generally follow the Dow. 

 Here was my game plan the last few years: 

Step 1 - Put half of your surplus after every month into a separate savings account.
Step 2 - Turn passion into a way of making money.
Step 3 - If your not making ends meet find a city with a cheaper cost of living.
Step 4 - Avoid getting brainwashed. Bitcoin, sports betting and penny stocks are all profitable with right strategy and if you follow step 1 are done without money you will depend on.
Step 5 - Don't get a car . They depreciate fast.
Step 6 - Get into the housing market as soon as you can. Even if it's not a desirable city. It's better than paying rent.
Step 7 - Don't go to University unless you can afford it without going into debt

These seven steps made me feel like I had a purpose in life which gave me the inspiration to want to move forward. If you live in a wealthy country their is no reason to think that you are low income even if you don't have much money. That is because some countries currency goes farther in other countries.

This is when I realized that if I didn't put any expectations on myself. After that, I felt really great about myself and started feeling that I was only responsible for what I can control. We are on this planet for a very short time and being a slave to a 40 hour work week is not something I want to be a slave to.

Tomorrow I'll explain stuff in detail how I pulled this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment