Saturday, April 1, 2023

Marlins 2 Mets 1 - March 31st

 

Final123456789RHE
Mets000000001140
Marlins01000001x2100

For the second constitutive day the Mets got good pitching from their starter. David Peterson was the tough luck loser going five innings and was a victim of no run support. 

Despite being two games in the Mets offense seems sleepy. They haven't had the scoring threats that you would expect from a 101 win team. They have only mustard 12 hits from 18 innings. 

I apologize for not spell checking my previous entry. I work seven days a week and I do this on the side. In fact, before Thursday I hadn't written since August. 

I have high hopes for the Mets. They will not win every game and lets wait for at least 10 games until we call this team trash. Last year showed us how crucial it is to win the division. If anything, the first two games has shown us that the Marlins might win their share of games this year. 

I'm going be putting my personal spin on these games over the course of the season to try to bottle up memories from this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment