Sunday, July 8, 2018

Stop Stressing Yourself Out and Find Happiness

I want to do something special wit my life. Something out of the ordaniary and adventures. I think people might know this but I'm a big sports fan and love my teams. Canucks, Suns, Seahawks and Mets.

As much as I love those teams, there is something special about figuring out why we are on this earth. Personally, I don't want to have a 9-5 job five days a week. Then on Monday morning, the work week starts again.

I want to be able to travel and get paid for it. Do something for people who are less fortunate and have next to nothing. I was in Bolivia last summer and to see how laid back life was down their was very relaxing to see.

The thing is, it didn't cost me much to live down there. I'm not sure why our dollar goes further in other countries, but it does. To put into account the climate is better outside of where I reside in Vancouver, it just goes to show that we would be happier in other parts of the world.

We all can do it, why do we think we are tied down to our country? If anything, the World Cup has taught me that their are so many other countries that sport bring everyone together and that we don't have to be rich to be in a good mood.

My advice to you would be make a list of goals for your life and keep focusing on them. We don't need to live on much, in fact anything over 31,000 to me is well off. 31,000 USD is enough to comfortably live.

People will disagree but in reality that number gives you enough. Take half of that money and invest it, the other half and use it to live off of until you have set up your "on the side" business. Your on the side business is something your passionate about. Hec, it doesn't even have to be a business, be an author or blog writer.

Next step, sell everything you could live with out. Yes, there is a lot of stuff that fit into this category. Do we need a 1,600 mac or could we use the 800 dollar PC that does most of the same things.

In the end, it goes to show that we all have more then we need and if we all work together, we could all be way more happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment