Monday, July 22, 2019

Oregon Ducks Sports Have Got Me Through Anxiety

For most of my adulthood after college I have always been told that I'm not good enough or that I shouldn't do this or that. 

Deep down this hurt my self esteem to the point I didn't want to live anymore or at least move to a low cost of living country to calm my brain.

The Oregon Ducks games were the only thing I looked forward to some months. I want to be an important person in this world and make an impact that is larger than life.

At times I thought I for sure I was bi-polar. How could I not be? Some days I thought I could change the world and other days all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and do nothing.

I have Cerebal Palsy but it doesn't affect that much where I need a lot of extra help. I find ways to do life in different ways that are just as helpful.

Yet, I still have people in my life that want to pave my life the way they want it to be and that hurts the most.

The things that were preventing me to reaching my goals might be in the past. I'm doing a lot better and things are back on tract.

Here are my goals: 

Sports Tourism Travel Packages
      Sports Camps for kids with disabilities
       Public Speaking 
       Write a book 
Have a video blog 
Have a website 
Oregon cares
Start a ESL school in Developing  world country 
Have a YouTube channel 
Coach basketball 
 Boys and Girls club
Budgeting/job/house help 
Tutoring 


We are a special group of people Ducks fans. You guys are like family to me and I mean it. Mental health is real and I'm glad I'm out.

Your support means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment