Tuesday, February 16, 2021

If you Don't Shape Your Dream Life, it will Never Happen

 The thrill of the Aussie Open for me took a huge hit last night when Grigor Dimitrov couldn't defeat Russian Qualifier Aslam Karatsev.

I love what I do in the world and try to strive for always being better. I consider myself to be a freelancing blogger and Entrepreneur on the side. I apologize for the lack of effort on this blog asof late, I am not someone that will ever give up on goals that I put out front of myself.   


My dream was to be a professional sports better and investor. One is easier than the other but the two together is kinda fun. 

I've learned that not everyday is going to be a positive day. I need to ride the wave. 

Here are some of my goals from years ago:

   Sports Camps for kids with disabilities

      Public Speaking

             Get bapitzed

Be apart of a church

Have a video blog

Have a website

       TRU cares

Start a ESL school in an third world country

Have a YouTube channel

Coach basketball

Mock draft parties

Start Youth Center

Study Abroad

Co-op

Sports Tours

 

A few never really transpired but some are still possible as I try to be a better person each and everyday. 

 

Updates on the progress of a few of these things are coming in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment