Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Bet of the Day - July 10th

 Well, the Houston Astros nudged past the struggling Miami Marlins and I'm 1-0 in my bets of the day. It was a bit more stressful than I would have liked. 

My bet today is England to advance over Holland at the Euro Semis. England hasn't been at their best this tournament but are more of a favorite than -132 to advance to the final on Sunday. 

When you place a bet "to qualify" the bet will be a winner if the game goes to Penalty kicks. A huge mistake by some bettors is to put a large bet on a team to win in a game that could need extra time. Even if the team wins in extra time the bet will be graded as a loss. 

Will be keeping track of my record on here as well as my record with similar odds.Will try to update this on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment