Monday, July 15, 2024

Not Bet Today Still

 Thursday night's Montreal vs Toronto game didn't go as planned. I was confident that the Montreal's offense was the real deal but after their QB went out with a hamstring injury the bet was on life support. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't do any posts before today as I got too busy during the weekend. No real sports on tonight, WNBA all day tomorrow and MLS Wednesday. Memo to the CFL, it wouldn't hurt to schedule a Monday night football game tonight as you would be the only sporting event on TV. 

As for my stats, I am 250 points below after that dreadful loss Thursday. Friday was hard. I spent most of the day trying to navigate how to play the sports betting weekend but didn't see many locks. 

Will share a few of my open parlay's tomorrow. Will give you a good gage of where I first look for money line bets. 

The 0-1 in -300 section be interesting to follow over the course of time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment