Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Dayily Thoughts July 16th 2024

 Finally feeling like I have some traction in my life. I'll be setting up a sports calendar for myself to follow and will see how many days my life will be consumed with sports watching. 

I don't know how many days I'll focus on sports but I only plan to work 2-3 days a week on average in the first little bit. 

The UEFA Champions League, World Cup Qualifiers, tennis majors, golf majors and Olympics are prime events that I prioritize before work. 

I'm trying to also be self employed along with trying to write my own book about the fun and challenging things about being someone with Cerebal Palsy. 

This will be an interesting chapter of my life. I'm really looking forward to the adventure and seeing where it takes me. Will have more in coming days to break down a few key sporting events coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment