Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Greg von Matt - October 27th

It's been a year since I made a status on Facebook about how being apart of a Christian family and being apart of a christian community is really important.

Here was my status from last year:
"Being Christian is the most important thing I my life. I try and live for him everyday. He is my savior and it is the best feeling in the world!!!" 

For some reason, it got a lot of bad vibes from my non christian friends. That is not what I intended at all. My intention was to motivate myself to follow Christ more than I did in my first 21 years. 

At the time I was hanging out with a lot of amazing christian friends and it was a really positive experience. I was in my last year of my diploma program and was really enjoying my final year at Thompson Rivers University. 

In life, there are a lot of things that can make as distracted. this means, we all need to have a purpose. If were not doing something that isn't helping us achieve our goals than we can fall into bad habits that lead us away from where we want to be. 

I have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish in life and one of them is being a strong contributor in a church and actively help out. Not everyone has the same goals. Not everyone is christian. However my experience with having god in my heart is amazing and well I miss Kamloops, that city will always be in my heart as well. I'm so thankful for every christian brother and sister I have came across because together, we can do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment