Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14th, 2015

I don't always know where my life is going. I don't need to. Only God knows and he has the best interest for me. All I have to do is trust him. Yesterday I was watching the Tottenham-Newcastle game and I was shocked by the outcome. Newcastle, who are fighting relegation, ended the Spurs 14 game unbeaten. 

I enjoy soccer, but sometimes I wonder if anything will change. This year, Leicester  City has a chance to prove me wrong. For instance, every year it seems to be the same teams finishing in the Top 4 and over time that is not as fun. Yes, every year there is a few exceptions. Chelsea is struggling and so is Liverpool but I think its only a matter of time until Liverpool get back in the Top 4. If history repeats
itself it will be Leicester City going out and finishing sixth or seventh 

Today's game in a matter of minutes will tell us a lot. I want to do this type of update more on my blog. Hopefully other days I have more to say. 

Tomorrow, here are the sports games that I'll have my eye on:

Celtics vs Cavs 4:30 PM PT
Blues vs Jets         5PM PT
UC Irvine vs Oregon  8PM PT





































i

No comments:

Post a Comment