Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 21st, 2015

I had a really good day today. Yesterday I changed my profile picture and overnight it received 74 likes and a handful of comments. I know it isn't much but it does feel good to feel I am important.

Over the past few weeks, I have tried to figure out how to get more involved. Today, I filled out forms to be involved with the Abbotsford Youth Commission. Despite my diploma not being in a field that normally works with kids, I really enjoy working with them and seeing kids look up to me is very inspirational.

The EPL match that was on NBCSN today was the game between Arsenal and Manchester City. I'm not a big fan of Arsenal to be honest, but seeing them defeat City who were favored to win the League was pretty awesome! Arsenal won 2-1 but had control for most of the game before Man City got one late to make it interesting at the end.

With three days before Christmas, I still don't have all my Christmas shopping done. In fact, this is the first year in awhile that I have left it this late. I wasn't able to get much done after the game as I went to go visit my Grandpa this even. Therefore, I didn't watch any sports last night.

I'm really into the NBA right now because I'm really interested to see if anyone besides Golden State will win the NBA Finals. Only time will tell.

Moving forward in life is a really important to be successful though. I'm starting to really think about goals and things I can accomplish while unemployed. Unfortunately, whenever I get a good idea to do or research, I'm not near a computer and the thought vanishes as quick as I can blink.

I'm not going to get to worried about that. Ideas come and go and that's life. If it was a really good idea I guess. I'm going to put together a project to help people in the community. It's only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment