Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18th, 2015

It was a loaded night of sports that didn't live up to the hype it could have with the Thursday Night Football game not being as entertaining as it could have been. The Bucs are not quite eliminated just yet but mostly everything has to go their way for them to make the Playoffs.

In the NBA tonight. The shorthanded Cavs were able to get a come from behind win over the Oklahoma City Thunder with a 104-100 win. In the night cap on TNT the Rockets steamrolled the Lakers 107-87.

My Canucks continued their downfall last night in the city of Brotherly Love. They fell to the Flyers 2-0 and have now lost three in a row. Nothing much to get excited about this year. The season already feels dead and it is not even Christmas yet.

On a personal note, I had a really good day today. I was able to see my high schools basketball game and it was nice to see my old school get the win as they cruised past Pit Meadows with a 93-47 win. Today was the first time I got to see the Mouat Hawks in action this year.

Being that I am not in Kamloops this year, I'll hope to get to more games than I did last year. Despite being away from many close friends this year, it has been nice to be back in Abbotsford and being able to see people I haven't seen in awhile.

I still can't believe how much fun I had at the Northview Christmas Banquet on Wednesday night. I met and saw a lot of great people at the event. I look forward to be getting more involved in the church in 2016.

I am looking forward to Friday which means its just one more day until Saturday and the weekend. There's a lot of things that I want to accomplish in 2016 and I think its important that I write down a to do list and stick with it.

I really want to be doing this updates daily so I'll sign off for now and see what tomorrow has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment