Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3rd, 2015

It's been a week since American Thanksgiving, the turkey leftovers have are all gone and the filled sports week has come to an end. Even the last few days have been quite exciting in sports as the Big Ten - ACC basketball challenge finished off last night with the Big Ten winning 8 games to six.

Over the last little bit I have realized that their is too many things to do in this world to do them all. A total of 10 sports leagues  around the world that I am interested in, on top of everything else that I do in my life, there is always going to be something that I have to miss.

I look at ESPN everyday, not just the scores but everything in between. Right now, I just feel like something is different from last week.

In fact, last week I was so busy with family and watching sports, I didn't have any time to write about any topics and believe me, their were a few food chances too. One of them being my opinion about why the Maui Invitational is so successful. Oh well, maybe next year.

NFL returns tonight for a NFC North tilt between the Lions and Packers. Green Bay is desperate for the win as they have been sliding fast lately. Fortunately, the Packers still control their own destiny in the tight playoff race.

I'm looking forward to the Canucks game tonight. They might not make the playoffs but the process and the future looks like its heading in the right direction.

The football game is at 5:25PM and the Hockey game is at 7PM. Right now, I am rusty from not writing in awhile but I'm limited in the things I can accomplish with not having my same resources in Abbotsford as I did in Kamloops last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment