Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Does it Matter What the Canucks do This offseason?

 The Canucks come into the shortened 2020 offseason with plenty of unusual decisions that face GM Jim Benning. Things look awfully different from when the Canucks took the ice for a season opener 364 days ago. The team proved to be a winner despite fans not having that one great moment that we can look back on and be happy with. I feel bad for all the season ticket holders that were anticipating playoff hockey for the first time since 2015. 

Honestly, I don't care what the Canucks do roster wise until we can have sell outs at Rogers Arena. Life is too short for us to worry about how long until the Canucks win the Stanley Cup. 

Right now, I am so tired of hearing about Boeser trade proposals that it is tempting to laugh at every one of them. I want to see where the chips fall and see what happens when the dust is settled. 

In past years, there has been a flurry of activity on July 1st to kick off the free agent period. I'm not sure that is going to be the same this year but we will have to wait and see. Vancouver is up against the Cap a bit but I will still be interested to see how creative Vancouver gets. 

My goal right now is to deliver a  quality blog post as much as I can. Things are going good for myself, I'm pain free right now and that is taken for granted sometimes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment