Thursday, September 24, 2020

What was your Favorite Duck Moment?

 Was it ever hard to do something or admit to your parents that you believed in something different? I remember watching the 2006 Oregon vs Oklahoma game and the vibe I was getting from Autzen Stadium was that it was a pretty awesome place. 

Oregon went on to win that game 34-33 and I felt good for them. I guess I was born a Duck fan that day but I was scared to admit it. I grew up a Washington fan I think I knew where my heart was. 

It took me nine years to admit I was a Duck fan and I was instantly loved on the facebook groups. One day I want to get to Eugene and meet my favorite family. Find a church and give back to the community that accepted me with open arms. 

I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for loving me like one of your on. This university is special to me. 

My favorite Ducks moment was in 2017 when we opened the scoring against Nebraska on FOX. That was the moment I knew that Oregon was on their way back. We are so close to a Natty I can feel it!!!! And than Covid hit. 

We will get there soon but the wait is terribly frustrating. This was the perfect opportunity for us with Ohio State and Washington at home this year. 

What I love so much about our school is that we always show our school spirit off with wearing our green, yellow and black and our fans always seem happy. 

Thanks for adopting me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment