Friday, July 28, 2017

Day 7 - Bolivia Trip t

I haven't shaved yet, the tap water takes too long to warm up. I want to soon though because having a beard makes me feel old.

What I find interesting about Bolivan money is that there are 50 cent peices and 5 dollar coins. Also, when you buy something there is no tax added to the price.

Been eating a lot of the same food but yesterday was the first day I was full after all three meals.

I was placed at the other school yesterday. Kids had fun playing soccer. I was goalie for one of teams. Made a few good saves but didn't get much help from my defense on a few of the goals.

Last night after dinner at a another family run restaurant we watched the movie Lion which was really impressive. Unfortunately, the movie stopped working with 15 minutes to go.

Bedtime is usually late but it feels normal because I'm 3 hours ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment