Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Anxiety Effects My Writing

I'm upset that life gets busy and I have no time to write. Today there was numerous sports on TV and the best was the Seahawks win over the Packers on Thursday Night Football.

The Seahawks, at 5-5  can only afford one more loss. That loss might come next week when they play on the road in Carolina.

I have a lot of goals in my life and one of them is to write every day on here. A story might not come to me. That being said, putting down my thoughts on here will help me think positively about having a disability.

I was glad I was able to watch a little bit of the Oregon Ducks basketball game tonight. They fell to Iowa 77-69. I think Iowa is going to be a good team this year but their going to have to make sure they get one win tomorrow against Syracuse.

I'm curios what will happen with my Ducks. I was a closet fan for years but I'm really proud of myself for coming out in the last year. I have lots of support now and I'm ready to put my past bullying nightmares from the University of Washington to bed.

I'm ready to turn around my past fears. I'm going to make a new list of goals tomorrow and plan my days around those goals.

Things are going to take off for me one day. I just know it. I just need to get back in the groove. I wish I could stay up to 3am tonight and get back in my groove but I can't. I guess I'll try and do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment