Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The Struggle is Real

I need a break. Sports are just too complex for my brain right now. The thing that occurred to me a few days ago is that Minnesota has one of the longest title droughts in sport in North America. Personally, I would trade my Super Bowl in 2014 for an NBA expansion team in Vancouver.

I want to love everyone who opens their heart for me. There's a lot of people like that. I love you guys but I'm completely burnt out lately. I have ideas. I'm going to change the world and it is going to start on this blog.

I need to first get myself in the mood to write. I have a soft spot for sports teams that win lots and never win a title.

When the dust clears for me I'll hopefully be able to remain positive on everything I do. When I get to the point where I can write whatever comes to mind that will be a good day. However, right now I don't have the energy or I get in the groove and I'm too cold to think.

One day at a time. It's going to be amazing when I get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment