Friday, November 30, 2018

My Life Goals

In 2015, I set out some goals for myself to complete in my life. Some of them were long, some of them were short but I also knew that some goals weren't going to be completed until 2030 or even 2040. 

I have had a few setbacks in my life since 2015. However I have also came across some blessings that have made me think about other goals. 

Right now, I'm in a life setting where I'm taking things day by day until I have the confidence to get on with my life. I watch sports a lot and always plan on blogging every night but rarely have the energy at the end of the night. 

I'll get through this, nothing is impossible but I need to be in the right setting to concur everything that is in my path. 

Here are my goals that I wrote down in 2015:


Sports Camps for kids with disabilities 
Public Speaking 
Get baptized
Be apart of a church
Have a video blog
Have a website
TRU cares
Start a ESL school in an third world country
Have a YouTube channel
Coach basketball
Mock draft parties
Start Youth Center
Study Abroad
Co-op
Sports Tours
Mentorship

Some I am close to completing and others I'm farther away from than I was 2015. There are others that I'm working towards. I don't like working a paid job five days in a row but on the flip side I love doing something everyday.

I'm up at 6:30am tomorrow morning to watch soccer. I'll explain more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment