Saturday, November 24, 2018

November 24th, 2018

I'm fully aware things aren't as easy to do as we may think. I tend to be critical of certain things that don't go right.

College Football seems dull to me this year. We knew who the Top three teams were in College Football back in October. As long as Clemson beats Pitt next Saturday, all three will make it. I think Georgia is the fourth best team but they most likely have to win to remain in the Top 4.

At least tomorrow is a NFL day. Playoff races are in full force and some teams can't really afford another loss.

I never know what games I'm getting on my IPTV Box until the 1PM Eastern time kickoffs. For sure Seattle's game and a couple others.

Glad the NFL is balanced, always feels like there are 2-3 teams a year that are ending maybe not a playoff drought but they are getting their feet wet in a playoff push.

  • SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH
  • MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH




No comments:

Post a Comment