Sunday, April 26, 2020

FMH 6 Hockey Manager Update

My FMH 6 Hockey Manager season is winding down and your 1994 Vancouver Canucks have clinched the playoffs despite going 3-5 in their last eight games.

That being said, making the playoffs is always a huge accomplishment when you start the season 4-12-2.

The playoffs look cautiously optimistic with my possible playoff opponents being Dallas, Winnipeg or Calgary. I have fared decently against those teams but would go into each series by being a slight underdog.

Since the trade of Pavol Demitra and getting Bure back from injury has created balanced scoring. Petr Nedved was once on pace for almost 100 points will only each around 87 points. Trevor Linden, Bure and Demitra have all been slightly under a point per game.

Not much the GM can do now with the trading deadline past. I sit in 6th place at 37-34-9 and consider my first season a success given that my top players are all under 25. 

Will update before the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment