Friday, May 8, 2020

1994 Vancouver Canucks Playoff Preview

I have been struggling to play my FHM 6 season lastly. The last four games of my season didn't go well. Tow losses to San Jose and Anaheim has ended my regular season on a five game losing streak.

Fortunately, I didn't slip in the standings. I finished 6th place in the Western Conference and now have a date with the Dallas Stars in the Western Conference Quarterfinals.

This is a good match-up for Vancouver as I went 3-1 in the season series this year.

The down side is that I'm out three top players in Pavol Demitra, Cliff Ronning and Peter Nedved. For me this is huge as I have relied on Nedved for most of the year.

As for the game it's self, I feel it is really authentic but the standings finished similar to what they did in real life. This has me a bit concerned but I'm hoping things differ as rosters change in comparison to real life.

As for the short term, if I can't turn this thing around fast, I see Dallas winning this series in 5.

The other Western Conference Quarterfinals are as follows:

1. Detroit vs 8. Edmonton
2. Calgary vs 7. St. Louis
4. Winnipeg vs 5. LA

In the Eastern Conference:

1. Pittsburgh vs 8. Philadelphia
2. New York Islanders vs 7. Buffalo
3. Boston vs 6. Quebec
4. New York Rangers vs  5. New Jersey     

No comments:

Post a Comment