Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Vancouver Canucks - 1995 FHM Update

Half way through my 1995 season and I have a decent 13-9-2 record so far. I sit in 5th place place in the Western Conference 6 points out of 1st place with two games in hand.

It has been a crazy year for me. I'm 1-3-1 against San Jose and Anaheim but also have wins against Los Angeles,  Calgary and Detroit.

Kay Whitmore has took the starting job over Andy Moog which is crazy because Moog started off so hot. He had a 2.17 GAA at one point and now its up to 3.08. In contrast, Whitmore, is posting a 2.59 GAA and has started 13 out of the 24 games.

The best thing about my roster so far is that Gerard Gallant has more points than Peter Nedved. I hope this continues throughout the whole season because I think it would be really funny.

The trading deadline is near and I'm trying to add winger depth. I added Konstantin Shafranov a few weeks ago from free agency. At 26, this was a a low risk high reward move.

The next four days leading up to the trade deadline should be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment