Thursday, May 21, 2020

1995 Vancouver Canucks FHM 6 Update

With Ryan Smith playing his way on the team for the shortened 1995 season, I was anxiously awaiting the start of the 48 game season.

I'm 12 games in and at times my team looks like a high octane offense looks like the best thing I have ever assembled.

Pavel Bure has 18 points in 11 games while Demitra
has also added 18 points as well. On games that I score four or more goals I feel like I shouldn't make a trade until my core is in their prime. I have Cliff Ronning on the fourth line, Stu Barnes on the third, Petr Nedved on the second and Trevor Linden on top line.

If that isn't stacked I'm not sure what is. Goaltending has been solid, Moog had a GAA at 2.17 before the last two games ended 5-5 and a 6-4 win respectfully.

A big concern on my mind is how I'll resign Bure in the offseason. He wants 1.4 Million over 3 years and right now he is showing me that number is worth it even though that would be 15% percent of my player payroll next year assuming that my budget stays the same.

To put that in perspective, Jon Tavares of the Toronto Maple Leafs has 12% of the Maple Leafs cap space.

I'm super excited for the remaining 36 games and I believe a division title is a strong possibility.   

No comments:

Post a Comment