Tuesday, September 18, 2018

What Are You Looking Forward to in the Coming Sports Weeks?

This last few weeks have been interesting for me. I am in a new city and have been quite busy and that has me watching less sports.

However, I still want to voice my opinion about various things. Unfortunately, things haven't been flowing well for me lately.

I used to watch a lot of Tottenham Hotspur games but I'm fed up with their new stadium saga. I have lately appreciated the relegation battles that have came to be in the past few years. There are a few teams in the Championship second tier that are dying to have a Premier League season as staying up in your first year has increased in the past few years.

NHL, NBA and Baseball playoffs are just around the corner. The AL playoff races have been weak with all five teams that are in a playoff spot likely to make it.

With the Seahawks 0-2 after last nights loss, I will likely not see my favorite teams in the playoffs in 2018. The Canucks, Suns and Mets have all struck out so far.

I will be getting into more posts soon. I'm a sports writer that is a sleeping giant in sports writing.

I'm watching the Vancouver Canucks game right now and while never winning the Stanley Cup hurts. European sport droughts are much worse in soccer and other sports. Sports are economy boosters and provide therapy for people that need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment