Thursday, May 2, 2019

May 2nd Thoughts

I don't know where I'll be in a few years. Four years ago I wanted to start a business and become a billionaire before my 30th birthday. That never really came about for various reasons but it has shaped the last few years for me.

I don't need much in life. All I need is my net worth going up every month and stuff for me to do to keep me occupied. I don't like being bored and when I'm not in control of my life I get anxiety. I have about three more weeks until I have total control with everything in my life.

Before that happens I just have to be patient. I think it will happen but this is a huge month for me. I didn't think this month was going to ever happen.

Three years ago I wanted to move to Cranbrook BC. The main reason was because it was a small town that had junior hockey and a very cheap real estate. At that point in my life I didn't need a big place just needed a place to call home.

Things didn't go the way I planned in the spring of 2016. I got a job that literally gave me one shift a week until the fall. It was a scary time but I made ends meet because of the stock market and dreaming about my business goals.

Since March 2017 work shifts have picked up significantly. I still wanted to move but complications that were out of my control.

I still have dreams and I still want to help everyone I can but I need the help and the time. Please help me if you have any suggestions. I realize I am fortunate and I want to give back and help people but there are things that I'm not sure about of how to start up a business correctly.

I may have Cerebral Palsy but my super big heart makes up for it.

Here are my goals that I want to accomplish.

I have good knowledge on how to start these things but need guidance of how to do them legally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment