Saturday, May 4, 2019

My EPL Story

I grew up playing soccer and to be brutally honest with you mostly every Canadian does at some point of their youth career. For that reason I grew up watching soccer on Sportsnet. From my recollection, Sportsnet would televise three games on Saturday. The 12:45 kickoff, one game at 3 and the 5:30 game.

As a kid, my favorite color was blue and therefore, I liked watching Chelsea. For those of you laughing, I was five years old at the time. My brothers  favorite color was red and he liked Manchester United.

I quickly stopped watching soccer when I realized there were no EPL playoffs. This was a huge blow to me as North American sport is built on playoff success.

When I found out what the UEFA Champions League was I really wanted to jump back on the EPL bandwagon. Life got in the way off and on for over the last seven years. Mental health sucks and internal things that get in the way ruin life even more.


I want to be one of the biggest Chelsea fans in the world. Watch every game on TV and go to Stanford Bridge one day. I love blogging and I still have dreams of writing everyday and have a huge following.

I think Chelsea has the best stadium in the UK. I want to know everything about this team and get to know as many fans as possible.

I have Cerebal Palsy but I heart and passion for what I want to do in life make up for it. I can do anything I want if I put my mind to it. Tomorrow's game starts early for me at 6am Vancouver time. On TV as are most of the games are for me now that we are in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment