Sunday, May 26, 2019

This Stock Might Make You Thousands...


I want to be a forward thinker and do things in this country that never seemed possible before. I feel confident that despite the set backs I have had I am not losing money.

I only went to San Diego last year. I had a lot planned for that 12 month period but most of it was a dream and not a reality.

I guess the goal was to hit the jackpot on the stock market but that really never happened. I’m only 6% up on my stocks. 8% up on my Net worth from this time last year and in another 6 weeks, I’ll be full speed ahead.

It was scary because it could have been a lot worse. I learned a lot about stocks and RDSP’s this year. I had to pay for a college course that I wasn’t planning on paying for because of disability
grants that are available to students.

I was however able to find EGLX on the stock market and I have made $4,000 from that stock and I’m hoping more in the coming year.
Here is a look at the message board  for EGLX. I fully recommend this stock as a strong buy. This feels like Weed money all over again.
Lately it has a good week every 2-3 weeks and then there is a sell off before holding ground for a week.
I'm not sure Esports have hit there peak. My guess is this stock is 2.70 by next year at this time, 4 by June of 2021 and 11 by June of 2022. After that it is anyone's guess.
Feel free to contact me for any advice or if anyone wants to do business together. My email is vonmatt.greg@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment