Monday, June 22, 2020

FHM 6 Vancouver Canucks 1996 Update

My 1996 FHM 6 season has been pretty shaky as of late, I was off too a stunning 18-6-2 mark before a disastrous four week stretch where I went 3-10-2 to put things up in the air for the time being.

For most of the last 15 games I was out with my two top players in Petr Nedved and Pavel Bure. This led me to go to the phones and acquire Ray Ferraro. He is on an expiring contract to the price was only a prospect and a late draft pick.

The game is really stressing me out as my contract is up this year myself and I'm worried that if I don't have an above 500. record I won't be renewed. In my defense, I have done the best I can with what I have and I wouldn't change a thing with my moves but having so much talent on my roster and not getting out of the 1st round yet really stings.

I sit 21-16-4 through 41 games. As long as I can double that record in the second half than I will likely be third or fourth in the conference and have home advantage in the playoffs. I'm anxious to see how the second half turns out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment