Friday, June 26, 2020

Where My Life is Right Now

I bought a HP Desktop today and it is something that I'm really proud of that I had the ability to purchase the computer. So far, the computer runs very well and its giving me the my windows 10 fix that I need.

Without sports being on, I been trying to find new hobbies and stuff to keep me busy and out of anxiety.

I just finished work until the fall and I'm fully ready to put my distractions behind me.

Thankfully, sports came back in my life today with the NHL Draft Lottery. For those of you who are still wondering, I still think its rigged.

Three out of four teams that already determine the Top 5 are all in the Eastern Conference. This is favorable to the NHL as the leagues best stars will be playing when most of North America hasn't gone to bed yet.

Also, the other team that jumped into the Top 3 was L.A. Well, that was shocking, I mean not shocking. Southern California has a huge population and the Kings now have a bright future all of a sudden and that is good news for anyone trying to avoid having Vancouver or Edmonton doing well over the next year.

Lastly, one team that loses in the first round will be pick 1st overall. That seems so planned it isn't even funny because the intrigue for the qualifying round should be through the roof.

Yes, I'm bitter. I get it but going through this Covid 19 separation from everyone is
way worse than being a Canucks fan. Even if the Canucks bottomed out this year and missed the playoffs, we still would have had something to look forward to and there was always going to be next year.

What makes me so excited to be a Canucks fan is how amazing of an atmosphere the city of Vancouver has when the Canucks make the playoffs. Even if Rogers Arena isn't known for the noise in the playoffs, the feeling I get when the Canucks come on the ice for a home playoff game right before the Anthems gives me chills and it's something I have been waiting to see for over five years.

Hoping we see fans back in the stands in the next nine months but it might be longer.

I'm trying to set up a schedule for myself where I have a podcast or blog post every day or every second day. I have lots of plans for my life that I want to implement as soon as possible and I would love if anyone wants to work together with me.

I have some of the best friends and fans in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment