Saturday, June 27, 2020

FHM 6 Vancouver Canucks 1996 Update

As my FHM 6 season progresses, I have been impressed  with how my team has bent and not broke during the season. My record stands at 32-23-5 and in a better position to hopefully claim home ice advantage in the first round. 

Over 41 games, Glenn Healy proved to be my best option in net as he holds a 2.76 GAA. Andy Moog because of his contract and his sub par play was the odd man out. I flipped him for a fourth and Tim Bergland. 

This if anything ends any goaltending controversary but my formula of win and your in has worked pretty well. In the last 19 games I have had one five game winning streak and one five game losing streak. 

Pavel Bure has been worth every penny of his money with 39 goals and 43 assists. I'm hopeful he breaks 100 points this year. 

Despite trading Trevor Linden, I have 211 goals this year which comes out to 3.51 goals per game. 

I'm still trying to pull off a trade or two at the deadline but its getting harder but I'll see what I can do. The 1996 NHL Draft was a really weak draft after the first 15-20 players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment