Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Day 11 - Bolivia Trip

Yesterday started with my charging thing running out of gas. Took awhile to figure out which part died but I think figured out what the problem was.

Quiet morning yesterday. What is interesting about Bolivia is that things close down during lunch and reopen in the afternoon. I guess that's why we get fed at lunch.

Lunch yesterday was par for the course. Some kind of meat with lots of rice and vegetables. It comes at a perfect time as breakfast is very light.

With the kids yesterday we played soccer again. My glasses got bent out of shape while playing but got them fixed after the time with the kids was over.

For dinner I had the left over rice that was in the fridge. Simple but effective. Definitely eating less
calories here than back in Canada but having way more Coke than I'm used to.

Haven't watched much TV in the past few days. Been easy to keep occupied lately. Super tired though.

No comments:

Post a Comment