Thursday, August 10, 2017

Day 20 - Bolivia Trip

Early in the morning yesterday, a dog came into my room and knocked my glasses off my night stand. That made me have to walk a half dozen blocks to the eye glasses place to get them fixed. No lineups at the place and quickly got them fixed without a cost.

Stopped quickly at a place for a breakfast sandwich before I made my way home. I couldn't pass up the amazingly cheap prices.

My Spanish lesson was followed by lunch which was pasta with a meat sauce. It was nothing special but it filled the belly just enough.

With the kids for the first hour we painted a picture. My picture was an attempt to paint Eastern Washington's Red turf football field but it more or less looked like some countries flag because my painting ability is below average and that is putting it lightly.

Dinner last night was at the local sports bar down the road. The Burrito I had was fantastic and the portion size was good as well which is rare down here.

Last night the local soccer team was playing on TV in a South American Champions League game against a team from Brazil. After winning the first leg 1-0, they tied last night 0–0 despite the other team having lots of great chances to score. The local team advanced to the Quarterfinals next month.

Pattern is mostly the same everyday but the events are different which make everyday still exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment