Sunday, August 6, 2017

Day 16 - Bolivia Trip

Saturday I felt much better. I slept in to about 10 and felt well rested. The weekend provides not much activity being the fact that a lot of places close down.

I spent a some time in the late morning  on the computer, catching up on everything. Volunteer house seems quiet with not many volunteers left.

I walked up the main street in the middle afteroon. I wanted to see how far I could go. I went about seven blocks and I could see people setting up for whatever event was happening on the streets tomorrow.

Some beach volley tournament was being held a few streets away. I decided not to check out the action because it was already getting kinda late.

Looks like rain is in the forecast for Monday which will be a much needed rain as I don't think it has rained in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment