Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Day 25 - Bolivia Trip

Monday was another day off and it was great to get another day to enjoy the Cochabamba lifestyle. This week will go by fast because of the holiday and I have to pack up my bags. In fact I only have 3 days left with the kids.

Really needed to get on the suvenior hunt. After lunch at a cute and cousy place that had a lunch Buffet, I wondered up to the Main Street where the Mall type place was. There were quite a few stores with cute things to buy. Unfortunately, a lot of the stores had similar items so there was not much variety.

Picked up a few things but really wanted to find a Bolivia soccer jersey. What I'm figuring out is this is hard to find because the popular teams are Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Was able to find a store that had good selection near the Burger King. But they honestly had everything but Bolivia. Lots were good prices so I had to buy something. Picked an Italy soccer jersey and got in line. In the line, the workers were unorganized and really couldn't handle the busy line as it was taking forever so I just left with nothing.

Right beside the store was a really good place to eat where I had a  Burrito. One of few places that I have been down here that take credit cards.

By the time I got home it was time to settle down for the night. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment