Thursday, August 3, 2017

Day 13 - Bolivia Trip

Day 13 was almost the halfway point of my trip. Slept in to about 9  as I was really tired from the night before. I was going to play basketball with my friend from Denmark but he we were both too tired. Yesterday was his last day and he had a lot to do before he was ready to go.

After my Spanish lesson, we sat down for lunch where we enjoyed another great meal. I am never positive what meat we are having but it was good. We also had a heavy brunch yesterday as well and therefore I ate well yesterday.

I found my favorite game to play with the kids and that game is Silent Ball. I enjoy it because I don't have to feel bad about speaking little spanish. For the second hour, we went outside and played dodgeball. Anything but socer is a bad idea according to the kids it seems.

Found a KFC type place close by for dinner last night. I am calling it BFK. Bolivia Fried Chicken. Still amazed by the prices and it will suck to go back to Canadian standards in two weeks.

Last night we watched Zootopia in Spanish. Stayed awake for the first bit before falling asleep.

One more day until the long weekend. Looking forward to watching a good fireworks show on August 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment